And so, The Han Hotel was created, like a home to our reminiscence. Here and there, you would see a balcony filled with hoa giay, a photo of our old capital city, or even some pieces of bricks that remind us of the 80s.
We created The Han Hotel, with the hope of making a sophisticated yet chilling atmosphere amidst of an energetic Da Nang; so that you could find a place to kick back, relax, sit down in the green garden, take a lung full of breathe air, grab a coffee and chill.
And we hope, somewhere in our small hotel, you could find your own reminiscent stories.
Welcome To The Han Hotel!
- 2 minutes walking to Pham Van Dong central beach.
- 14 minutes drive to Da Nang International Airport (5.7km)
- 5 minutes drive to the city centre
- 3 minutes drive or 10 minutes walking to Vincom Centre, Danang’s biggest shopping centre
- About 3 minutes walk to the city’s biggest seafood restaurants
- Style-on-point cafes nearby